Pinterest

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Protecting Heirlooms


Fortunate enough to hold a lot of precious memories from my grandmother and mother, for me keeping safe as I pass them on to my son and his wife is important.


Heirlooms are stored in felt bags but I still need more protection for the items. This is an excellent way to pack the plates and cups together and then store away. The moving supplies kit allows me to shape each piece for the items I am protecting. Nothing fancy but simple and allows me storage away with a piece of mind.


#sunparts, #DrNaNannyBordeaux, #officeproducts, #officeschoolsupplies, #envelopesmailersshippingsupplies, #packingmaterials, #cushioningmaterials, #cushioningfoam



No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...