-->
Mother’s of household will understand this and those
valuable mates that we have who help in keeping up the housework. I have
mountains and mountains of towels in my household (our maid told me this) Me.
We have towels that I have never seen before just show up and add to the pile.
I personally say, “The towels are having babies”, and it is TRUE. I found a
have a must have in any household with or without maids in it, it is called Travel Towel and Sports Towel-Microfiber.
I received this as a gift for review and I took looked at it and said,
“What?” This towel cannot live up to my
daily towels, I now am glad that this one make it my household.
After bathing I gave it a shout in drying my body and I was
surprised at how soft and smooth my skin felt from drying it off. Who my skin
felt as if it were breathing, this little towel made me into a believer that
small is big in doing a great job.
If you need one of these in your household here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GELAE2I/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1,to this great product, I
got the medium size and I will be buying the larger one to take on my trip to
Mexico next month.
No comments:
Post a Comment