Pinterest

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Fractionated Coconut Oil (Liquid) 16 oz.



Coconut Oil
Rahda is a new company to me and I am extremely glad to be able to review a fine product.



How does it feel?
This is a lightweight coconut oil that is great for people with sensitive skin, great for dry skin to hydrate. I don’t know how to describe in words what it does for you skin it is a must try. HYRDATES keeps the skin clean and do not stop up the pores.

Product is colorless and odor less.


Usages for this Fractioned Coconut Oil


If you are a massage looking for new oil to use on your clients this Fractionated Coconut oil the one to place what you are currently using on your clients. This should leave the hair shiny as if you just finish with giving your hair a salon treatment. One more us for this product is for a newborn and can be use on the baby. For those who have bathtubs you can place a few drops in the tub to help with absorption. Other uses for new Mother’s is great and can be use on her entire body. I use this on my hands before retiring to bed and placing it in my hand and then on to my cuticles, elbows, around my mouth and arms and legs.

 
-->
While we still a few chilly days this feels so good to moisten you up and let you feel smooth and silky. To me giving a great night of sleep.

Use on hair by warming it up slightly and placing it on the hair massaging it into the scale for maximum absorption.

This product does not lump up or stay on top of the skin.
Rhada Beauty Products

Final thoughts
This product to me has not bad side it is just what it was manufacture to be a GREAT product.


Stars: 5.0 that’s ***** stars


Amazon Link for ordering:
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...