Pinterest

Friday, December 1, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Total Hair Repair Oil #Foxbrim


-->

Foxbrim Hair Repair






-->
The product leaves your hair shiny but not greasy or feeling sticky after use.
-->
Product Packing

This had nothing fancy just a shrink label around the bottle for easy opening.

What’s inside?

A great re-storing product, my hair is curled and always has been it never braided just was so curly that it always stayed all over my head with curls as it is now that I have gotten better (not older).

MY Hair
Once applied this gave me a lot more of moisture and natural back in the hair. I always had the bounce to hair but this gave me a little more. Balance is the strength is key things that I noticed as used the Total Hair Repair oil by Foxbrim. Several weeks have passed since I started using it and I have notice betters life to my hair.

My belief is the Organic Argan Oils are key components that are giving the added life alone with Jojoba oil, Shea Butter, Grape Seed Oil, Sunflower Oil together these blends are great in repairing damaged hair.

I wear dye blonde hair and keeping moist had been a problem but knowing that a little does a lot has helped me in using this product.
-->
STAR’S *****’s for Foxbrim Argan Oil Hair Repair-100% Natural Hair Oils


Amazon Link to the product:







No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...