Pinterest

Saturday, January 21, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Brewooze - Purebrew Descaling Solution for Keurig 2.0 & 1.0 Brewers

-->

ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:

 
 Removes Mineral Buildup With Ease, No Traces Of Residues On Your Drinks
 Odorless & Tasteless, Our Unique Formula Is Based On Citric Acid. Say No To Vinegar Smell
 Compatible With Most Coffee Brewers And Small Appliances Very Popular With Keurig 1.0 & 2.0
 2x Single Use 4 Oz Bottles, Fast Acting & Efficient Descaling.
 MADE IN THE USA | Polyethylene Terephthalate Bottle, 100% recyclable

 BREWOOZE - PUREBREW DESCALING SOLUTION FOR KEURIG 2.0 & 1.0 BREWERS

-->
I am Miss it around my Keurig I got my Keurig almost 2 years ago as a Christmas from my Brother and his Wife. It was a surprise to me how well the machine works but it only works as well as you keeps it clean right? Vinegar has been the cleaner of choice for me with Keurig but it need a lot me than what I was doing then. 
 
-->
First I emptied the reservoir then I placed in the whole 2 oz. bottle of Brewooze and hit the button as if I were making coffee and let it go for about 8 – 10 cups of cleaner and after I finished with than reservoir full of water. Next I took a paper towel and wipe the inside of the Keurig to see what was there and I was a little shocked as to find anything but I did find a lot of lose coffee grounds that were stuck around the top and now we are clean to go.
 
-->
Next morning after the cleaning I made one of the best tasting and smelling cups of coffee I had made in months. The great smell of coffee also filled the kitchen while brewing. 
 
-->
Brewooze – Purebrew Descaling solution was given to me for free for honest and fair review of the product.



 
-->
Amazon Link:
-->




-->
How many Ladies for this product?

Ladies

--> BREWOOZE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...