Pinterest

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Mesh Side Sunshade for Cars, Trucks & SUVs - Set of 2 Window Shades

-->
-->



ABOUT THE PRODUCT





NEVER BE BLINDED AGAIN Sunshade reduces glare, so that you can see to

drive safely
HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION Premium nylon mesh will last for years

EASY TO USE Just attach to the window with the included suction cup! No sliding or slipping! No damage to your window

UNIVERSAL DESIGN Set of 2 44cm by 36cm window shades; Fits all cars, trucks, SUVs & vans

SATISFACTION GUARANTEE if you're not happy with the sunshades in 30 days, we'll give you a refund


-->

PREMIUM MESH SIDE SUNSHADE FOR CARS


This one is a must have me when driving in the summer between the sun and not getting sun burnt it is impossible. I use this on my side of the car when driving to keep the sun off of my arms at first a little awkward but I am glad that I got the chance to try this one out. Suntan ok but sun burnt not okay for me. Easy to install just attach the suction cups and place on a clean window and go that is all the installation it takes to make this work. 

 
-->

Amazon Link: 




HOW MANY LADIES? Ladies



 
-->

STARLITT SUNSHADE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial