Pinterest

Friday, October 28, 2016

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Review of PurSabino Toeless Yoga Socks, No Slip Sure Grip

-->
About The Product
BEST QUALITY YOGA SOCKS AVAILABLE PurSabino Bella Yoga Grip Socks are made with a form-fitting toeless design, promoting better flexibility and range of motion in your toes Our premium sock, provides slip-resistant tread (pattern) on the sole providing excellent control, traction and helps keep you balanced and stable (superior non slip grip through all yoga poses).
-->
PURSABINO THE ACTIVEWEAR FOUND IN FINE YOGA BOUTIQUES Our yoga socks are perfect for traveling without a mat. Perfect for Pilates, Yoga or just lounging around. Easy to pack and slips on the foot in less than a minute. Perfect for beginners, intermediate or advanced yoga students. Our yoga socks are ideal for both men and women.
GREAT HYGIENIC ALTERNATIVE TO PRACTICING BAREFOOT Protect your feet from exposure to foot fungus in public studios. A must for those who practice hot yoga or Bikram.
KEEP YOUR FEET WARM ON COLD MORNING WORKOUTS The half toe design lets your toes breathe and takes advantage of the best grips you already have - your own toes.
-->
PURSABINO YOGA SOCKS ARE EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE, FIT SNUG TO THE FOOT AND ANKLE SIZE: Small to Medium Fits a Women's Shoe Size (5 - 10) or a Men's Shoe Size (4 -9). A perfect sock for most sport activities requiring sure footing. PurSabino focuses on creating high quality men's and women's athletic yoga clothing, socks & hosiery.



PURSABIO TOELESS YOGA SOCKS
 
-->
 PurSabino get and give security for my yoga poses that I work on a few times a week. Balance and knowing that you have the pose nailed is extremely important but who would have thought that open socks with gripper on the bottom would give you strength and more balance. In the past I have slipped out of a pose because my feet were not planted securely. So now I have my mat with socks that are breathable and soft but do so much.  After trying on the socks and doing several days I am a believer that I don’t injure myself.
-->
 My shoes size is a 7 ½ and I got my yoga socks in a medium and my feet are wide so they fit me well.



















Amazon Link:
 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TCB21U0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1




How Many LADIES?
--> -->
 Ladies


 
 
-->
PurSabino

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial