Pinterest

Sunday, May 7, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Estilo Luxury Bath and #Spa Pillow

-->

ABOUT THE PRODUCT


 Turns bath or hot tub into a spa experience.

2 sections cradle head, neck and shoulders.

 Foam fill for ultimate cushioned support.

 Holds firmly in place with attached 7 suction cups.

 Chemical & odor resistant for easy maintenance.



 

-->

MY REVIEW OF Estilo Luxury Bath and Spa Pillow


-->
Bath time is me time and that is something that I take seriously and this Estilo Luxury Bath and Spa Pillow. I place my bath salts in the tub and start my personal spa time for ME. The Estilo pillow has large suction cups on the back, which allows the pillow to remain secure; I lay back and know that the pillow will not move as I relax. It supports my neck and let’s bathing and relaxing experience happen. The cover to the pillow is soft and durable. This is one of the best pillows I have ever had along with the being able to keep clean after each use.






HOW MANY LADIES FOR MY REVIEW OF Estilo Luxury Bath and Spa Pillow?
                      Ladies




STOCK PORT

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial