Pinterest

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

CRAFT PODGE w/ BRUSH CAP #Craft

-->

ATP:


FINALLY an Amazing Craft Podge with an actual "NO MESS BRUSH CAP" that GLUES, SEALS, and PROTECTS for all your crafting and scrapbooking needs!


When you buy the Angel Craft PODGE, the first thing that will be obvious to you is the fine 6 ounce clear bottle it comes in, which allows you to see exactly how much you have left after each project! 

So what separates Angel Crafts CRAFT PODGE from the rest?

-->
This Podge is unlike any other glue or decoupage brand out there! With a very high quality
-->


brush attached right to the cap you will never have a "mess" again. It washes with soap and water, dries fast and clear with none of that yellowing. It is UV and water-resistant. Non-Toxic (Safe for children), and last but not least, LOW ODOR!


I was done with the messes, odors, yellowing, etc, so I made my own All In One custom solution and I call it, "Craft Podge". And this is why I give it a LIFETIME GUARANTEE.

GREAT for photo collages, wall home decor, scrapbooking, fabric, card making, paper crafts, wood, jewelry, and so much more.



-->

CRAFT PODGE w/ BRUSH CAP - SEMI-GLOSS 6-Ounce All-In-One DECOUPAGE Glue, Sealer and Protector - Dries Fast and Clear, Low Odor, Non-Toxic & Water Resistant.

 

-->
-->

If you are a scrapbooker like me you love things that make your time easy and enjoyable for the time. I like this Podge a lot one it has the brush inside for easy use, no looking around for the brush and washing it out after use. Secondly it does not dry up while you are using the product.  Third and best part to me it that it keeps the pictures or whatever you want to stay in place in place. Wow someone thought about this process and I say “Thank you”.  I will be ordering this one for my scrapbooking projects or another projects that I may have.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review.

 ANGEL CRAFT Podge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial