Pinterest

Thursday, November 2, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Jstyle Jewelry Stainless Steel Men’s Women’s Ball Earrings Stud 6 Pairs

-->

Jstyle Jewelry Stainless Steel Men’s Women’s Ball Earrings Stud 6 Pairs


Jstyle Jewelry Stainless Steel Mens Womens Ball Earrings Stud 6 Pairs
I bought these because I just love stainless steel studs and the fact that I have three holes in my ears and this let’s me either go up or down with the pattern. These are hypoallergenic; you can mix or match, easy when sleeping in the ears. You can wear these with other earrings for a more accented look I think. Gives me a new look each time.


I got these free for my honest review of the product.
-->

Jstyle Jewelry Stainless Steel Men’s Women’s Ball Earrings Stud 6 Pairs


Material: Stainless Steel;
6 Pairs a set; For Women and Men;
Diameter: 2,3,4,5,6,7mm;
Comfit design;
With velvet pouch




#Fashion, #Women, , DrNaNannyBordeaux, #Men

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...