Pinterest

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Apexel 20x HD Macro #Lens With Universal Clip

-->
-->
If you have not tried this one I would suggest this on your phone. WOW is what I said as I took my first picture.


What that up close picture with great details in it then this one is a must have in the collection it goes 20X deeper that you will be ready for when you take the first picture.
When you get the hang of the lens you will see small differently.
I got this Apexel 20X for free for my fair and honest review of the product.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using for an honest review.

 

-->

Apexel 20x HD Macro Lens With Universal Clip for Smartphones (Black)

  
-->
A macro lens can take clear photos of small objects, discovery the beauty of the detail, feel the microcosm.


Capturing objects at a very close distance without perspective distortion. The shooting distance is between 10~25mm.



Ideal for detailed viewing of coins, slides, stamps, and photography.
Comes with universal clip, very easy to install and take off. It can apply to iPhone, HTC, Samsung, smartphone, iPad, Tablet PC, and Laptops or anywhere you can imagine.
 
-->
Built with high-clarity glass cell phone lenses are like pro lenses, will giving you clear shots every time. The lens is delicately made of good quality optical glass (contain one top-grade SCHOTT Material) and aluminum alloy materials.


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmad0f0810deac3c4521f64ab4ea8cf0ef

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial