Pinterest

Saturday, April 1, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

#Evassence Jojoba Oil - Vitamin E Oil 100% Pure Organic 4oz


 
This company gave me the pleasure of reviewing two oils for them and each oil is just as explained in its description of the oil. Jojoba is a secret to a lot of people but your skin will notice the difference after just one application to any part of the body.
Just in case you are new to my reviews I am suffering skin allergy of some kinds and many things just make me breakout and my skin is red. This is another oil that I use in the area of the infected spot of my arms and chest. This one is working and I enjoy the feeling of the skin after use of either oil.
I was given this oil at a discounted price for my fair and honest review of the Jojoba oil.




 
Jojoba Oil - Vitamin E Oil 100% Pure Organic 4oz Cold Pressed Hair Nail Face Use By Evassence


About the Product
Organic certified JOJOBA OIL - USDA
approved (4OZ) Made in USA

Jojoba oil is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-acne, making it the perfect skin cleanser and moisturizer.

It will help balance the skin's pH level, and enhances the skin's elasticity to minimize fine lines and get rid of wrinkles

Ideal for sensitive and acne-prone skin.

Rich in vitamin E


No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...