Pinterest

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

The Sea of Jewels

The Sea of Jewels - Sterling Silver 'Uxorem Meam Amo' Bead - 100% Money Back Guarantee - Guaranteed Gasp

 

-->
MULTIPLE ORDER DISCOUNTS: Buy More Than 1 And Get A Discount. Amazon Prime Free Shipping.
YOUR MONEY BACK: You Must Be Thrilled With This Heart Shaped Silver Bead Or Get a Refund.
GREAT FOR JEWELRY making and Paracord projects. Add these beads to your beading supplies.
FITS EUROPEAN style Pandora charm bracelets. Perfect adornments on clothing, bags, and purses. HOLE SIZE: ~4.9mm
STRIKING TO THE EYE and detailed. Any bangle you create with this bead will turn heads. SIZE: 10.5mm x 10mm x 8.5mm

 

 

-->

 The Sea of Jewels - Sterling Silver 'Uxorem Meam Amo' Bead - 100% Money Back Guarantee - Guaranteed Gasp


Okay I love Pandora and this helps to complete my collection I think but I know me I will find another reason to start a new collection now that I have a Grandson.

For me my collection has and is Sterling Silver, the Pandora Charm is a hole  size of 4.9mm and slips right onto my bracelet. For those who love Pandora Charms you will fall in love with this one at first site.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial