Pinterest

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Limited Edition Pink Softhood Bonnet #Hair #Beauty

-->
Love this one for drying my hair in the wintertime. I wear curly and sometimes in the winter months I have
to get out right after washing and this just let’s me go out in confidence and know my hair is dry down to my scalp.  I seldom use my hair dryer but now I use this with the hair dryer.
 
-->
I like the fact that I can dry the hair and make use of my money for hair dry as well. I will not say goodbye to curls just hello to my friend the hair dryer.

I got the Softhood bonnet dryer for free for my hair and honest review of the product.
LARGE CAP

-->
Deluxe Limited Edition Pink Softhood Bonnet Hair Dryer Attachment


About the Product 
 
Unique adjustable chinstrap and side fitting drawstring to secure the Softhood in place
Large hood capacity to fit over Curlformers, rollers and Velcro’s
140 ventilation holes for faster and more even heat distribution
Elasticated one metre tube attachment; our deluxe Softhood hair dryer attachment will fit all hair dryers with a nozzle diameter of up to 5.5cm or 2.2 inches
Attractive storage bag

#DrNaNaBordeaux
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial