Pinterest

Friday, May 5, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Blue Bath Math in #Jewel Pattern


Blue Bath Math in Jewel Pattern for Foot Massage - 15 Inches X 27 Inches Makes It the Perfect Bathroom Accessory

About The Product

Small Suction Cups on Bottom help Prevent Falls in Bathtub or Shower
Mold-Resistant Plastic for Easy Cleaning & Hygiene
15" x 27" Fits Most Bathtubs and Shower Areas
Soft Pebble-like Surface Massages Adult Feet
Soothing Blue Color for Soft Accent - Fits Any Décor













Blue Bath Math in Jewel Pattern for Foot Massage - 15 Inches X 27 Inches Makes It the Perfect Bathroom Accessory




The design of the mat and size are nice. I have an older tub and a lot of the tub is slick and this makes getting in and out a chore for
me.  When you open up the mat you will get a strong odor from the mat, which lasted for me around two days, and it was gone.

Now that I have the mat this is not so hard a job for me. The bath mat has great suction on the bottom and this gives you more safety. The dimension of the bathmat are 15’ x 27” and the cleaning of the mat makes it a plus for me well. With the mat, you get extra when you are showing it is the massaging of your feet when showering.
 
The Bathmat was given to me for free for a fair and honest review.

#DrNaNaBordeaux
#LOVE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial