Pinterest

Friday, May 5, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Great read BOUNCE #Health

-->
For me, my weight has been something that I have battled and am battling as I write this review. Many times I would say that the events in my life have helped me as well.


After reading this book and trying to perfect he art of balancing your health can be a challenge. This book allows you eat right on any finances a be healthy in a positive manner.
-->
For me mine stems from family and the time that my parents were raised and how they eat but not trying to undo that is a TASK. Now knowing that my grocery shopping trips will be better for my family and me. From Dr. Scinta book I have learned that a plan to keep in line is important and the book has let me know what I should have around me to keep me on track and my most important key is drinking water and keep my body feeling full and able to withstand the commercials on the television. Knowing now that are healthy ingredients and must haves to meet the next level of staying on track.
-->
Key for me is having that meal ahead of time I think that if I double my meals and store one or more meals in the freezer keeps me ready for eating healthy. So now when I reach in the freezer I can now see the date I made the meal and know
what is ready for a balanced meal.
 
-->
We must take our health seriously and know that it is key to keeping down sickness now and in my future.

-->
I got this book for free for a fair and honest review of the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial