Pinterest

Friday, May 19, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Cloud9 Blemish Control Moisturizer

-->
 

About The Product:

 













STOP THE EMBARASSMENT 2 powerful botanicals kill acne-causing bacteria better than benzoyl peroxide
CLEAR YOUR SKIN NOW for mild to severe cystic acne and scars; fights the 4 known causes of acne to work FAST - even overnight.
ALL AGES Safe for tween to adult acne. Works without AHAs or salicylic acid (a chemical peel), harsh chemicals, photosensitivity, red, peeling, flaking.
-->
CONFIDENCE TO FIT IN stop excess oil and break the acne hormonal chain that leads to acne.

SPECIAL INVENTORY CLEARANCE for new fragrance 30+-day supply. Concentrated acne cream is a spot treatment and daily moisturizer to Clear and Prevent Acne.

-->
Cloud9 Blemish Control Moisturizer
REVIEW!!!

-->
For me my skin has never been my problem when I was younger but now I notice that after a soda or sometimes certain foods my skin in the thing that suffer, I don’t know if a medication is the problem as well. So when I see one of those on my face I now turn to my Cloud9 blemish control and it helps to get things back in order for my skin.

-->
On my first application I notice the smell and it was not overcoming but refreshing to my nose. For a blemish product it was great I have smelled things that left you with the medicine smell but this is not like that. With one application on a breakout on my cheek I noticed that things got right in control from a few sodas and blemish was gone. To does and me this works well a great job the tube I got was one ounce but it lasted me for around 28 or 30 days. A little does lot with this product.

-->
I got the Cloud9 Blemish Control Moisturizer for free for a fair an honest review of the product.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial