Pinterest

Saturday, May 13, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Coconut Milk Body Scrub 100% Natural 12 oz. Powerful Body Scrub Exfoliator

-->



-->
For me this has been one of several scrubs that I have had the pleasure of reviewing.  For me any product that combines Coconut oil and Dead Sea Salt Scrub together has a hit.

-->
Once you bath in this product you will see and feel the results with just one application. It takes just a few fingers full and you just rub that on to the skin for a few strokes and you will fall in love with this scrub. You will not see or feel the skin that you enter into the shower with but after that you will love the silkiness and softness that come after using the scrub. As I have written several times I tell you in my blog that I suffer from a skin problem that I got from something but I have been battling for now 2 ½ years now but I am happy to report that I am getting better with the skin and I believe the that scrubs that I have had the pleasure to use have help in keeping the flare ups from happening and keeping the healing gone for my skin. The product is ALL-natural which brings out the best in ones skin.
 
-->
Pure Body Naturals gave me this product for free or at a discounted price for a fair and honest review of the scrubs. My experience is my own I would gladly answer any questions from experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial