Pinterest

Friday, July 8, 2016

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Essential Oil Carrying Case with Foam Insert, Hard Cover, Holds 40 15ml Aromatherapy Bottles


This case I got in Aqua and I like the fact that my smaller oils will be correctly storage until used. The essential oil case carrier let’s me organize my bottle so I know what I have and most important where they when I need one. The essential oils case holds 40 oils, has a sturdy handle, the dark case is to protect the oil, has foam
inside each bottle is secure and safe, does let the oils smell so until you need one, like the case that is zip pen up for safe closure.  Like the look of the case it can fit into to your beauty area. So if you are an Aromatherapy oils person like me this one will be a must to have for storage of the essential oils.

BellaSentials gave me this case for free or at a discounted price for a fair and unbiased review of the Essential oil carrying case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...