Pinterest

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Kakalu® 3 Pairs Breathable Adjustable Elastic Boy's Girl's Infant Toddler Baby Kneepads


Love these and my grandson did not seem to be alright with wearing them for the day. Once I got them on my “daredevil Bordeaux” he was off and crawling.


These go on easy just slip around the child’s legs or pants they are ready to travel.  These come with three in the package one blue (boys’) pink (girls) yellow neutral which means either sex is okay
with wearing the pads. My grandson will be a year old this month and he is doing some walking but mainly crawling and I mean all over the place. The pads are a nice idea for crawling children and they stay in place most of the time but sometimes you just pick up the child and re-adjust them back in place for your child and they wash so well, the pads I had got dirty but they clean really well, I just toss them in a washed them in the Dreft that we use for this cloths and they came out clean.

Kabalu gave me these 3 pair of breathable elastic knee pads for free or at a discounted price for a fair and unbiased review of the pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...