Pinterest

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask




http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014PJLKJ6
https://www.instagram.com/valentianatural/
http://www.brandbacker.com/www.facebook.com/valentiabeauty



Great companies and products are a must have when you are selling to the general public and I have the pleasure of letting you know about VALENTIA.


In the past several months I have had the pleasure of reviewing there products and letting you know just how good the quality of the products are for your skin.




For me in my 60 now I notice that sometimes my skin just does not look the way I believe I should look for every women needs help with her face, hair and skin. It does not matter if your are old or young, black or white your skin needs daily help and moisturizers are clearly your friend as you continue with the aging process. But everyone in a while you need to have your skin just clean down to get out those things that keep you from having that glowing look.Hibiscus was introduce to me when I travel to Mexico and it was in tea just wonderful but in the ingredients of this compound you will find in addition Cranberry that helps as you age. Spirulina in any form to me is just great but in this formula it helps as a free radical to help with skin problems such as acne (and if you follow my blog:[...]) you know my skin in fighting back from something but this is help the face area now.


How to apply:



Open the jar and I used a small makeup brush that I had washed for this product and placed it all over my face and neck to make sure that it got into the skin. I went straight up for my neck and then circular motions for my face. I waited for 20 minutes or so and washed off the Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask but in the meantime I could feel my skin doing the pulling not bad but you could feel it working.


This company VALENTIA makes a great product from Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask, Valentia True Glow Eye Cream you just can’t make a mistake when getting the opportunity to purchase these products.



This company VALENTIA makes a great product from Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask, Valentia True Glow Eye Cream you just can’t make a mistake when getting the opportunity to purchase these products.


Valentia gave me this product for free or at a discounted price for a fair and unbiased review of the mask. This is my own personal experience with this product.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial