Pinterest

Sunday, October 23, 2016

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Women's Australian Vegan Jeweled Crystal Heel Jelly Sandals


The Holster company in Australia makes a nice pair of sandals for the Summer.

What I like about this pair are many things one they make feet look slimmer I have wide feet and many sandals I shy away from for that problem. Secondly, the have a non-slip protection and the jewels on top of sandals just let me feel retro and glamourous. Thirdly, the heel on these sandals just set them aside for others.

Yes, they remember of Jelly shoes but with more of a support for the body not letting foot feel unstable when walking. Plus, for me is that you feel comfortable and elegant, I guess the jewels on top let me feel that way. You can wear these with outfit for the Summer or entertaining with friends or going out to dinner these in my opinion can be dress up or down depending on what look you are wanting to achieve.
The Holster company prides themselves on being environmentally and vegan friendly along with being toxins and devoid of animal products. I must agree that they are making a footprint in the right direction.

Holster gave me these sandals for free or at a discounted price for a fair and unbiased review of the sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial