Pinterest

Saturday, October 22, 2016

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Women’s Luxury Australian Summer Dazzle Jelly Sandal

-->
It is SUMMERTIME and sandals; flats are the things to have in your wardrobe for daily living.

At first I thought I had gotten the wrong size but it turns out I did not I got it perfect for my wide foot. I wear a 7 ½ shoe and I got these in an 8 and as you can see I have plenty of room for me feet. I often say my foot was used to make the mold for “The Cave men and women” my foot is wide and my toes are fat to me but with my weight being a problem I thought these might be uncomfortable but I was right and wrong the shoes fit, the comfort level is good for me around 6 hours or so and then I notice my feet feeling a little different but that I mean my arches started to hurt a little so I changed shoes and place my feet up for several hours. I will not say the flattest to the shoes was the problem for my
pain just the fact that I am not a flat shoe wearer a lot but my daughter-in law just loves them and finds them comfortable and she did not have that problem so I say it was me mainly.
 
-->
This is a good company because they are “vegan friendly, cruelty free and devoid of animal products. We use recycled packaging and our PVC is recyclable.” The company says it best and that is why I quoted them in the above statement. You can see and feel the material of the sandals and the commitment that they are making in this product.

Holster Australia gave me these sandals for free or at a discounted price for a free and unbiased review of the sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial