Pinterest

Sunday, October 23, 2016

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

20% Vitamin C + E Ferulic Acid 1oz

-->

 

About the Product


Anti-Aging
Anti-Wrinkle
Moisturizer
Best Value!
Made in USA








 
-->
20% Vitamin C + E Ferulic Acid 1oz.
 
Once you reach the wonderful age of 50 you know that your skin is not to the same. 
I want to look 45ish but not 60 years old and that is nothing against being older I 

am grateful for each day but I must say that help is great as well. I had the pleasure 

of reviewing this for CSCS for an honest review of the 20% Vitamin C & E Ferulic 

Acid.
 
-->
A product for me has three presentations, product being good, performing for me 

personally the company has past all of the three mentioned above. I used this 

product twice a day and did go away with the feeling of greasy or sticky feeling. 

Secondly the product is package with a box well designed with the description of 

the enclosed product. Third, performance and it has been good for my skin and as I 

age I notice that some products just don’t work for me but this is one that is 

working. 

-->
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for

 review from CSCS.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial