Pinterest

Friday, October 21, 2016

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Support left and right!!!


Many times braces like this don’t fit me well but this is just right. My calves are very large and I have always had trouble getting boots, pants and braces to go over my calves but with it fits just right not tight and not to loose.


My right legs have been on the mend now for 2 ½ years from a tear and at times I can support my weight but at other times that is not possible until I start wearing the
WuJu brace/leg and foot support. In the morning it is simple just place the support on and then your socks then your shoes. Simple in design but works very
well on the ankle and 
foot area of the body.



Disclosure: WuJu gave me this ankle brace for free or at a discounted price for a fair and unbiased review of the product.



#WujuFitness, #HealthHousehold, #MedicalSuppliesEquipment, #Braces, #SplintsSupports, #LegFootSupports, #Ankle, #Braces, #DrNaNaBordeaux, #IGOTITFREE, #Igotitatadiscount

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial