Pinterest

Friday, December 30, 2016

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Watch Storage #Electronic


When I travel I love placing my jewelry away safety and securely. The Travel Watch Case is just what anyone needs to have when packing.


The Travel Watch Case | Single Watch Box w/ Zipper for Proper Watch Storage | Cushioned Round Watch Case for Travel | Fits all Wristwatches & Smart Watches up to 50mm can be used by both Men and Women. This case holds a large watch or a small securely and keeps the watch from being scratch or damage. I am using me to store my watch and it can be used to store other items of your choosing.

Disclaimer: Shock Case gave me this case for free or at a discounted price for a fair and unbiased review of the product. 

#DrNaNBordeaux
#DSHN 
#Shockcase
#Electronics
#WearableTechnology
#Smart Watches






No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...