Pinterest

Thursday, June 1, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Bath Bomb Set- 6 Pack of Lush Bath Fizzies

Ladies many times we deny ourselves a treat when we don’t take that long bath to soak away the day.
This a complete at home spa treatment in only 20 minutes of me time in the bath. Women, Moms, Grandmas all deserve that special time along with the smells of Lavender, Vanilla, Rose, Sugar, Geranium and Sandalwood, Strawberry all flavors will help to remove stress.
Once the water hits the bath bomb you will get the fizzing starting and just step to one of the special bath bombs and start your personal care to yourself.
My favorite so far is Rose just love the smells and like the way my skin feels after using the Rose bath bombs. The smell takes me back to Rose that I would smell from one of my mother’s favorite lotions.
If there is a special day for like Mother’s Day, Birthday or just to say I Love you this is a great way to say it.
Disclosure: De La Mar gave me these bath bombs for free or at a discounted price for a fair and unbiased review of the bombs.


#DeLaMar, #BeautyPersonalCare, #PersonalCare, #BathBathingAccessories, #Bath, #BathBombs, #DrNaNaBordeaux, #IGOTITFREE

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...