Pinterest

Saturday, September 30, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: WORKS FOR ME!!!

Anyone who has been camping will tell the importance of having a place to do laundry is key to keeping the trip right for all. Or, if you are like me a grandmother who does the laundry and needs a place to dry those items that you wish not to
have in the dryer. I am the second of this sentence.

The line blessing for me personally. First, I stalled two hooks that we just a couple of bucks from the hardware store. Then I simply used the hooks that come with this clothesline and I was in business. The clips work well, for me this dried the area rugs small it took three hooks that I was able to adjust to support the rugs, let them dry and nothing fell off. I like the fact that this strong but can work in any area for you.

I found my answer to drying delicates. 


Reignet, #HomeKitchen, #StorageOrganization, #LaundryStorageOrganization, #DrNaNannyBordeaux, #Clotheslines



No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...