Pinterest

Monday, December 25, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Flawless look

This one is when I purchased it I thought yeah but wrong on my end.


You can spray this on the hair and I let it sit for a few minutes and then style the hair as usual. Helps to get those hair ends that keep you from having the look that you need. I like the fact that those ends that would not lay down do so. It is great after I wash my hair and have a few hairs that are not right get in place for me to me.

#punchskincare, #drnanannybordeaux, #beautypersonalcare, #haircare, #stylingproducts, #hairsprays, #smells, #spray, #smell, #dry, #smooth, #hairsprays, #smells, #spray, #smell, #dry, #smooth, #leaves, #frizz, #blow, #frizzy, #ends, #feeling


About the product:
·       Flake free hair conditioner for volume and shine
·       Perfect fix for split ends and anti-frizz

·       Naturally Infused with Amla fruit, Argan oil, Keratin
·       PUNCH Advanced Haircare conditioning spray bottle 3.4 FL oz (100ml)
·       100% Iron-Clad Money Back Guaranteed if unsatisfied for even 1 day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...