Pinterest

Saturday, December 2, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE :A little from a FRIEND?


Every time I talk with my brother I always hear this, “ I just need a little help in reminding me that I need to get by big bottom up more,” I hear this like a broken record so, when I got the chance to get this one I did purchase it from for Christmas. He lives part of the year in another part of the world and then returns home for a few months so, I had to do my Christmas with him early. “Well”, I said when he open it? The reply was, “You got tired of me telling those old stories and lies about not remembering”. Yes and no I just want him to move me I do it with myself on my phone and on my fitness trackers as well. My thoughts on this are if you don’t move you will lose and lose is not my life right now.


This tracker by Huaker does so many things like monitoring heart rate (we are both CPAP users and knowing when oxygen is low is important). High and low blood pressure, you get reminders to let you know various things. This is waterproof so swimming is not a problem and the real selling point is it can be downloaded to either Android market or Apple store.

This is learning process so for this Holiday I give the give of movement with no excuses.



No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...