Pinterest

Monday, January 1, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Full size pillow with comfort


-->
For me, this is my first reading pillow in my bed and I will say that I did not know that my other pillows were not supporting me in the way I needed them for reading or when watching television.

-->
With my current bed, my wall has been my backup for supporting my pillows when I work in my bed or reading. I have the right table to do the work but the support for my lower back. The pillow is standard size by that I mean larger than a standard pillow but smaller than a regular queen size pillow. LINENSPA pillow is full at top, bottom, and middle. You can lay on this a while before needing to fluff the pillow. Also, the material on the pillow is soft.

-->
The LINENSPA comes rolled up and kind of flat and once you take it out it starts the shaping into the shredded foam pillow. The LINENSPA pillow can be used for sitting in your favorite chair with more support, kids will love the fact that pillow is bouncy and soft, teens will like if they spend time doing video games. The LINENSPA pillow has so many uses, you think of one and try.


-->
#DrNaNannyBordeaux, #linenSpa, #homekitchen, #bedding, #bedpillowspositioners, #readingbedrestpillows

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...