Pinterest

Saturday, January 27, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: My favorite blanket among blankets


-->
Many times as the weather cools and we are in the family room I just need a little something to make sure I don’t get a chill. This is just right for me it is soft and is a nice size to be the size of a twin blanket.

-->
Choose my in cheetah print and just love it when I use it is different from the other throws in the room and no one wants to use the cheetah print so it is  “DrNaNanny” blanket and I don’t share. It is me and it loves cuddling with the blanket. Washes well and keeps shape like the pocket in the middle for you to place your hands in to stay warm.


-->
#DrNaNannyBordeaux, #Pavillia, #homekitchen, #bedding, #blanketsthrows, #throws

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...