Pinterest

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Calmness for Miss Hailee


The essential oils I have been placing on Hailee collar and it helps at times but once my son sits down and he becomes fair game but his voice control takes less and less so I do see a  difference. Miss Hailee was the baby before two boys now she is in third place. Behaviour is what her problem is in my opinion, it has nothing to do with the pendant. The essential oils have to stay with her continually and she is a LAB and anyone who has a LAB knows that they are high strung by nature so any kind of help I can get I take. She manages better when I first apply and then as time goes on and the above happens well she is still my four-legged baby to me.


#Izzybelljewelry, #dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...