Pinterest

Thursday, March 1, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Tie

These I got for myself and I like them for keeping my shoes felt like they give me support and all times. Regular shoestrings are nice but for me since I got older and hate the fact that tying is so outdated.


With shoes now I have inserts and at times my feet did not feel as if they were being supported. Now, since I Komking no tie shoelaces I feel support and most of all I don’t have worry about keeping that support.

These are great for kids, adults and older adults who have trouble getting their shoes tied. Several days a week I walk on my treadmill and support is key but now the shoes feel as if my feet and legs are being supported.



#komking, #DrNaNannyBordeaux, #sportsoutdoors, #fanshop, #footwear, #Shoelaces

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...