Pinterest

Saturday, April 28, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Technology buffs #maokot



My household is hook on technology and I am no exceptions. With all of the phones and trying to stay hands-free, these are excellent achieving the goal.


Noise canceling is one of the things that I like about the Truly wireless earbuds they fit right into ears and lets you tune out the other sounds, quality, and the aerometal body let the earpiece is in better for any ear size.

If you use the Truly wireless single you can hear music clear get the beats clean and clear. When using both it is recommended for phone calls but I still used the single Truly wireless and heard the phone clear.

The uniqueness of the Truly wireless is being able to share the sounds with other for listening to music/movies, this works for me with my son as we testing the Truly wireless. Either way, this is a very nice gift to give to someone who enjoys music, sports, of my personal favorite books online and I place the Truly wireless in and get lost as the reader tells me the story.

Charging case is nice can be stored away in the case as it charges, I plugged them in for two hours and then used most of the day from around 8 am to 9:30 pm and had no trouble with any of the features described.


#maokot, #drnanannybordeaux, #cellphonesaccessories, #accessories, #bluetoothheadsets, #earbuds, #ear, #wireless, #charging, #bluetooth, #bass, #ears, #headphones, #connect, #instructions, #noise, #earbud, #pairing, #stay, #charges, #truly, #buds, #impressed

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...