Pinterest

Sunday, May 13, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Blends work wonders #majesticpure


Inside of this bottle is something that has given me more help then, what I would have believed. The Majestic Pure Anti cellulite massage oil has done wonders for my skin.

After bathing with and using natural scrubs to help with my circulation I top it off with this product and my skin is looking so good and feels like silk. Essential oils are things that have given me back the softness and elasticity of the skin. I don’t have that wrinkle dry look on my skin it is now more alive.

Lotions only help for a while but this does deep down to the skin to help restore and helps when breaking down cellulite. And the smell of the Majestic Pure is uplifting to me when I apply it to my skin.


#oil, #cellulite, #drnanannybordeaux, #smells, #smell, #massage, #shower, #bottle, #scent, #pump, #citrus, #difference, #greasy, #smooth, #results #oily, #legs, #body, #anti, #oils, #majesticpure, #beautypersonalcare, #skincare, #body, #moisturizers, #oils

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...