Pinterest

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: TIGER marks I have and proud of them #firstbotanycosmeceuticals


In the wonderful balance of life and wanting to improve more and more each day to make sure that I am giving back to my body my skin plays an essential part in making look better and feel better.

Yes, I have stretch marks and proud of them, I am here to show off mine but this one of the helpers in making my skin feel soft, restored and good to the touch. You this when placing your clothes on and you feel the silkiness to touch, you can see it when you apply the lotions to the skin how thing go right in and just know the balance in the skin is really good.

Use this daily and you see the results to the body. Elbows are a key problem for me but now I don’t worry as much about showing the elbows they look good, no dry look or crack feeling to the skin. Hope you like your results too!



#scrub, #firstbotanycosmeceuticals, #beautypersonalcare, #skincare, #body, #scrubsbodytreatments, #bodyscrubs, #coffee, #smell, #smells, #smooth, #leaves, #shower, #feeling, #dry, #face, #cellulite, #oil, #body, ##stretch, #marks, #scrubs, #oily, #leave, #legs, #salt

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...