Pinterest

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Lights for night book readers #ledgle


At nighttime, I like to do some of my reviews and do research and when I do I can disturb the entire living area. We have lights in the top of the room and I have lamps on my bedside and this helps me
to read and see. It clips right on to the side of drawer or clips right about the iPad as I am reading I can either do both lights or just one light. It runs on batteries or by USB power. Keeps me from being the person with that bright light peering into the hallways.

The Ledge LED book light comes with USB charging cord and the wall adapter and the Ledgle LED reading book light.


#ledgle, #drnanannybordeaux, #electronics, #computersaccessories, #computeraccessoriesperipherals, #usbgadgets, #usblamps, #lights, #bright, #batteries, #rechargeable, #brightness, #usb, #clip, #lamp, #bed, #arms, #plug, #flexible, #led, #charger, #clamp, #wall, #desk, #levels, #setting, #area

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...