Pinterest

Sunday, August 19, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Women with tools #DrNaNannyBordeaux


My eyebrows are one of the things that I work on often and just didn’t have the right tools but now that is over with for me.  I how to have 5 pieces of helpers here for me. When I purchased this, I had no idea I would use them as soon as they were delivered to my home. My pet Miss Hailee had gotten something in one of her paws and we needed something to get it out it was a small splinter of some kind that she has gotten outdoors and it was stuck right inside of one of her pads. We used the fine tweezers and magnifier and got that out of her paws.

After using them I washed them with alcohol and dried them and later place them back into the case for safe keeping. The Tweezers Set 5-piece comes with a beautiful case for storage or carrying when traveling. Inside of the holder you have storage for each piece of the set and a pair of scissors as well. For this price get a set to give as a gift for either male or female.

#pureglo, #DrNaNannyBordeaux, #beautypersonalcare, #shavehairremoval, #womens, #tweezers, #hairs, #sharp, #leather, #grip, #travel, #grab, #tips, #eyebrows, #pouch, #handy, #plucking, #straight, #purse, #faux, #types, #slanted, #pay, #durable, #aligned, #flat

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...