Pinterest

Saturday, September 1, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Another helping hands #houseurhome


These come two in a box and work for everything from lifting the computer up when using it or various household uses.

I place my Mesh Metal Monitor Stand on my desk where it allows me to have more space on my desktop area.  This stand is 22.4 " X 11.8" X 5.9" high, the stand the ability to hold two Cellphones if desired in the top area where there is a compartment for you to do so.  At the under part of the Mesh Metal Monitor Stand, it has a sliding drawer for you slide in and out. I turned this drawer the opposite way uses it for an extra storage place. I used my Mesh Monitor Stand in my bed at times and when I used it in the bed it can sit right on the bed and allow me to continue to work.


#houseurhome, #officeproducts, #officeschoolsupplies, #deskaccessoriesworkspaceorganizers, #platforms, #standshelves, #plastformsstandsshelves, #monitorarmsstands#organized, #papers, #area, #slides, #holder, #sleek, #keyboard, #shelf, #pockets, #stands, #pens, #addition, #slot, #underneath, #space, #height, #office, #desk

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...