Pinterest

Monday, November 12, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Sucker for a good-looking man


Oldest grandson is always being told that he wears some of the cutest pajamas when they have
pajamas day at his grandmother daycare in her home. This has made all of the boys that he plays with asking my daughter-in-law where she got the pajamas from, of course, grandmother was asked where we got them and I told them where it got so bad I had to email some of the parents with links to my purchase. 

This is a good set to have for any boy that loves some dinosaurs. The dinosaurs on these pajamas glow in the dark when the lights go out, so I am the cool grandmother.



No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...