Pinterest

Thursday, November 1, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Working great


It has been 9 days that I have the joy of using the Lavany Replacement facial cleansing brush. Like the brushes on this and the charging is unique as well.

This fits into the hands nicely with no problems, it cleans and works nicely. I like the different speeds on the machine. I like cleaning my brushes several times a week and I do mine with some baking soda and vinegar (old school in me) letting it sit for 5 minutes or so and then rising them off, that is my method of keeping the brushes clean so I don't get a fungus and have a skin problem.

Results are good and as I say, “it took time to make my skin that way so allow sometimes to make it change”.


#Lavany, #drnanannybordeaux, #beautypersonalcare, #toolsaccessories, #skincaretools, #poweredfacialcleansingdevicesaccessories, #face, #brushes, #cleaning, #gentle, #smooth, #cleans, #blue, #heads, #softer, #feeling, #makeup, #cleanser, #compact, #deep, #charging, #pores, #clarisonic, #charger

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...