Pinterest

Thursday, December 13, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Looking your best

No one told me as you get older you need to spend more time making sure you look your best.

From washing the face and making sure that you get away all of the dead and dry skin before starting your day. The Natural face cleanser is just that a real deep cleaner.


Usually, I take around a dime size and place it in my hands and apply to my entire face and under my neck too. Let is sit for a minute or so and then I use my face washing machine and let everything I can to make me look and feel refreshed after waking up. The cleanser leaves me smooth, soft skin and I just love it. Nothing like putting on you best face for yourself and you know what others will see too.


#prosperbeauty, #beautypersonalcare, #skincare, #face, #cleansers, #washes, #drnanannybordeaux, #fightclub

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...