Pinterest

Thursday, December 20, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Seeing you


Nothing like seeing those hairs around the eyes, nose, and mouth to let you see that you are well groomed for the day? This lighted magnifying makeup mirror does just that. I was out with the family for an event and needed to see how I looked at the pictures we have taken and I was glad to have this handy. For me, batteries are my life and this take one thing off of the list for having batteries for at all times, it is USB rechargeable and charges for me in an hour before we let home, it did come with some charge so this was an add-on of power. Fits right into the purse and opens up with ease.

If are a lady that needs to see all of you while enjoying the family like me this one works.


#nal, #drnanannybordeaux, #beautypersonalcare, #toolsaccessories, #mirrorsmagnifiers

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...