Pinterest

Sunday, December 9, 2018

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BAE: Struggling with my change


Many times, I struggle with my own organization and steps that I take daily to stay in step with life and to keep the balance of knowing.

At times I wondered just what is it that I am doing wrong and how to keep myself from falling back into the same trap.

The book Willpower lets you know the reason why you do what you do or do. The Willpower book gives you the tools to work past these habits and learn just what it is you need to do to correct this matter. I have said to myself that not spending that one day a week on focus and how to correct matters that I continue to do this same thing.
Many times, I thought it was laziness or unwillingness to do something but it was that I did not have the right mind and tools to work on my failing process.



Inside the book, you get the tools and stories on what helps you to go change before you still struggle.

The author Benjamin Hardy writes in a way to let you know how to work past this. Writing is good and the book is a must-read for change. A lot of the ideas are easy to do but your will is the key.

Inside the book, I have bookmarked points and re-reading to make sure that my change will be a good one for me.

#benjaminhardy, #drnanannybordeaux, #books, #selfhelp, #happiness, #environment, #hardy, #benjamin, #goals, #ben, #changes, #ideas, #practical, #create, #positive, #personal, #changing, #research, #achieve, #powerful, #examples, #concepts


No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...