Pinterest

Sunday, January 1, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

LADYBORDE is really

This is Ladyborde for real she is my six years yellow labs that I raised from the size of a cup and is truly my friend when I help in making through the day. Her name is LADY and she was my baby until I got this chocolate lab named HAILEE. My friends always when I am at my computer. So most of my posting are done with her at my side. I don't know what my life was like before I got my LADY. Thanks Kenny Rogers for the song that gave me her name.

Lady Bordeaux was my sweet love and just touch me heart at the right time. When do you stop missing that pet or love one? I don't know if there is a time limit but LOVE I miss her and her special place that she has in my heart. 

My blog was named after my "Lady Love" and she will always be here in my blog heart.

LOVE MY LOVE XO's

Here's to me LOVE and NEW YEAR of learning more.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...