Pinterest

Saturday, December 31, 2016

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

BLUE SHARK DESIGN #BabyProducts


Like any Grandmother, I order this for my grandchild and he looks so adorable and cute. Like the feel of the product because it is 100% cotton and wash so well I did two washes before I did this review and things were fine when I remove it from the dryer. When his mother bathes him that night it was big but he was so cute in the robe, I know it is not as expensive as Prince Harry but he did look as cute in the Baby Towel.

My grandson is 14 months so he will get plenty of wear out of this Baby Towel. I like the fact this Baby Towel covers the entire body of the child when they get out of the bathtub and the air hits them around the shoulders and it is cold so this is must have when you have an active child and towels just are for them at the moment. Baby Towel we use on him once he’s out of the bathtub and then into the room and it works,
he is now getting accustom to have the robe place on his body and he is placing his arms in like they show him.

Baby Towel gave me this Baby Towel for free or at a discounted price for a fair and unbiased review of the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAE: Keep those drafts in check!!

About The Product Fix Gap to Stop Drafty: Our door draft stopper helps you get rid of drafty. It's easy and fasts to fix your door ...