Pinterest

Thursday, May 4, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Elephant Baby Boys' One Romper #Babyboy

-->

 Big Elephant Baby Boys' One Piece Gentle Romper Outfit Clothes Bowtie R63

 
-->
My grandson is a little to small for this one right now but I did do a video to let everyone know just how well this stood up to washing. I like the material of this one next to the child’s skin.
This one I got for those cold winter days ahead and he does not want to have anything on.
This is such a great idea and all in one for a child especially little boys.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using for an honest review.

 

-->

Big Elephant Baby Boys' One Piece Gentle Romper Outfit Clothes Bowtie R63

-->

100% Cotton

Hand wash


100% Cotton.
Machine wash, but hand wash is highly recommended.
High Quality.
Cute Romper with bowtie.
1 Piece Baby boy' outfit.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial