Pinterest

Thursday, May 11, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

H3 Essentials - Probiotics for #Dogs - Digestive Support

-->
Daily my companions after everyone leaves are
Tippy and Hailee
three beautiful Ladies, Tippy 11 year’s young, Lady 7 year’s young and Hailee the 2-½ years old all of these wonderful companions stay with my family and me. So if you are a PET lover their health is important.

Lady my 7 years old
Daily since these Probiotics arrived I have been giving these as treats and they just love the taste. My Lady I cannot base things on she will eat anything specially Peanut Butter. Tippy and Hailee are a little more picky and if they partake then it is a winner for the group. The like them and look forward to getting after eating their meal only evening meals for this one.

I got the H3 Essentials at a discounted price for my hair and honest review of the product.


 
-->
About the Product
H3 Essentials - Probiotics for Dogs - Digestive Support - 60 Count

Supports healthier intestinal environment and immune function when taken daily
Lady taking Probiotics
Aids stomach enzymes to assist with diarrhea, IBS & GI problems from physiological stressors
Ganeden BC30 is Patented & Clinically Researched, Organic Compliant, Gluten Free & Non-GMO
-->
Balance Intestinal Microflora after Antibiotics, Food Sensitivity/Diet, Weaning, Travel & Kenneling
Made in the USA in FDA/USDA Regulated Facilities & Every Batch CERTIFIED SAFE by an Independent Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial