Pinterest

Thursday, May 11, 2017

meta property="og:type" content="article" />

Free up your hearing with #LEOPHILEE EEL


-->
 Well done with this headset in my humble opinion. When I first took these out of the box I was not expecting what I got. They look rather different yes, different and these are just that for one, they charge in less than an hour and run 10 hours without needing another charge. I know I wore them all day and late in the evening I heard the little voice saying that I need to recharge.


-->
For me I do daily Chakra sounds and sometimes most of the day. The sounds are soothing to my mind, body and spirit. But I can hear every cymbal, violin or whatever the instrument maybe. Once you place these into your ears you can get lost in sounds. I love hearing the words to songs or music period and with this headset you will get just that.


-->
I like the fact the headset I flexible and durable for me. When I first, got them I dropped them on the kitchen floor by accident and nothing was wrong. If you are a runner or walker like me you will love the results you get. So, you like water workout or just a plane outdoors person you need these to complete workout or outdoors plans and waterproof.

-->
 I place these on when I get on my treadmill and walk around 45 minutes and time just goes because I am in my own zone. The earbuds stay in place one placed into the ear and it comes with adjustable earpieces for your comfort. Quality is what you purchase with the LEOPHILEE EEL
Wireless Neckband headphones.









Cell Phones & Accessories, Accessories, DrNaNaBordeaux, MissouriBlogger, Bluetooth Headsets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Pay testimonial